Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Job Opportunity at Genesis Enterprises
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Key person needed to help grow Genesus Entetrprises: a manufacturer of tarps, canopies, and aother steel framed and industrial fabic covered products. Duties include leading a work team in the successful and profitable completion of fabrication projects. Great opportunity for a self-motivated person that con help grow the business. Sugnificant compensation and future incentive potential.
Genesis Enterprises LLC
General Abilities: (may utilize assessment testing to aid in the selection process)
1. Supervisory: must be able to lead a work team to complete timely and profitable
2. Self -Starter: be able to proactively assist the general manager in the growth of
the business through a creative focus.
3. Productivity: achieve acceptable output of product measured on a dollar value per
hour worked. Target is $100+ per hour per team member.
Industry Specific Skills: (we can teach these to the right candidate)
4. Design: utilize shop drawings and sketches and develop product. Must be able
to calculate peak angles, tarp sizes, and special project design.
5. Select materials – fabric for project based upon specifications and costs.
6. Layout materials and calculate hem and seam allowances for both cut and finish
7. Operation and maintenance of sewing machines and fabric welder.
8. Fabric accessories: ability to install grommets, pipe pockets, Velcro, snaps,
zippers and other fabric finishing items.
9. Metal fabrication including cutting, bending, welding, and finishing of steel
tubing and other materials.
10. Metal fabrication design: design and calculate fitting and frame dimensions,
angles, and pole lengths.
11. Process design: utilize welding jigs, procedures, work space management to
12. Inventory management: monitor inventory of raw materials and report when
reorder is necessary.
13. Workplace safety: embrace culture of safe operations and conduct.
14. Packaging: package orders for shipment with emphasis on cost effective and time
sensitive and efficient shipping methods.
15. Product development assistance: work with company owners in design,
prototyping and construction of new products and product improvements.
16. Housekeeping: maintain order and neatness of work areas and embrace company
culture with regard to cleanliness.
17. Lifting: must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
18. Other duties as assigned.
19. Fabrication procedures: develop notes, sketches, photos of product fabrication
procedures so that another person can pick them up and build products.
Genesis Enterprises LLC
105 E 2nd St. PO Box 100
Allen NE 68710
Cell: 402 518-0824